Resepi peanut butter cups - 3 Bahan Je.
makes 15-20 bite size peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- roughly 1/4 a cup of creamy natural peanut butter or almond butter, for this recipe I buy nut butter that is already slightly sweetened
- sea salt
- parchment candy cups or you could use a mini muffin pan
- Working with a double boiler, melt your chocolate until smooth.
- Lay out your candy cup liners and using a spoon put a layer of chocolate in the bottom of each candy cup.
- Next, working with your hands, form a ball of peanut butter about the size of a small grape and place one in the middle of each candy cup. (Once you put the top layer of warm chocolate on it will help smooth and flatten out the ball the peanut butter. )
- Finally, spoon a layer of chocolate on top of the peanut butter doing your best to cover all the peanut butter with a layer of chocolate.
- Optionally, sprinkle with a whisper of sea salt.
- Allow peanut butter cups to set in the freezer for 15-30 minutes before serving. Keep chilled.